Here you’ll learn about the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success.
- They know the importance of keeping their mind and body in good condition so they perform well in business and in life.
- They have a full and busy life and they don’t like wasting time
- They value and invest in their own wellbeing as they would in their car, business holiday or home
- They take responsibility for looking after their own health
- They understand prevention is better than cure; There’s a huge cost to them being off sick and they’ll do what they can to stay in great condition
- They appreciate a high quality personal service that really does improve the quality of their life.
Are some of these statements true for you?
You’ve started to feel more tired, a bit creaky and find you have to slow down a bit. Your mind feels far younger than your body does – you still want to do all the things you want but your body keeps objecting.
Your concentration is suffering, your memory is getting poorer and you sometimes struggle to think straight. These are all signs that your mind and body have gone into overload and need a bit of support. This ‘mental block’ is common these days with so much extra mental stimulation to contend with. It’s not a sign of inevitable mental decline – there’s something you can do about it.
You’ve got some niggly aches and pains that you’d like to get rid of. You know there’s nothing seriously wrong with you, you’re not ‘ill’, you just want to feel better, looser and more energetic so you can get on with enjoying your life and being productive.
You would never contemplate going to see a ‘hairy-fairy-hippy-dippy-therapist’. Your time is precious and you only want to invest it in things that will truly improve your productivity and add to the quality of your life. You’re looking for a down to earth, business savvy alternative health practitioner.
You’d like to go somewhere you can be treated as an intelligent human being. You don’t want ‘talking down to’ by a snooty professional; you don’t want to have to make empty headed small talk with someone who’s ‘off with the fairies’ and has absolutely no idea about what your life is about. You’d like to find somewhere you can go and intelligently discuss what’s important to you, whilst having your wellbeing improved.
You’re likely to benefit from working with me if:
- You have an intelligent approach to trying new things. As we work together you’ll get to experience new things for the first time. These could include new ways of thinking about things or new ways of treating your body to relaxation. If you’re the kind of person who only wants do what you’ve done before, then I’m not the one for you. If you welcome new ways of thinking and being then you’ll enjoy working with me.
- You value your own health and wellbeing. If having a healthy mind and body is important to you, you’ll enjoy your visits to my practice. As we work together you’ll learn lots of useful tips and tricks you can use to stay well and in top mental and physical condition.
- You’re able manage your own time well. If you’re the kind of person who’s always late or who usually forgets appointments, I’m not the person for you. I respect my clients’ time as much as my own and create an efficient ‘no waiting’ environment so you know exactly how long you’ll be with me. If you’re able to make and keep appointments without always having to change them last minute you’ll appreciate my reliable, predictable timely service.
- You stick with things long enough to make real changes. If you’re looking for a ‘magic bullet quick fix’ for your problems I’m not the one for you. Some of my most successful clients have been with me for over 15 years – not because they’re ill, but because they use me as an integral part of their ‘stay well’ routine. As a new client expect to give yourself enough sessions to give your mind and body time to change. If you feel the benefits and you enjoy your visits you’ll probably be enjoying my services for years to come.
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about my ‘Toolbox’