Here you’ll learn about the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success.
Most of my clients are self employed or run their own business. Others are retired or semi-retired professionals. Many have chronic health conditions that need tending to so they can live well.
What my clients have in common is:
- They know the importance of keeping their mind and body in good condition
- They want to create and maintain a rich, full and meaningful life
- They value and invest in their own wellbeing as they would in their car, business holiday or home
- They take responsibility for looking after their own health
- They understand prevention is better than cure; There’s a huge cost to them being ‘off sick’ and they’ll do what they can to stay in great condition
- They appreciate a high quality personal service that really does improve the quality of their life.
You’re likely to benefit from working with me if:
- You have an intelligent approach to trying new things. As we work together you’ll get to experience new things for the first time. These could include new ways of thinking about things or new ways of treating your body to relaxation. If you’re the kind of person who only wants do what you’ve done before, then I’m not the one for you. If you welcome new ways of thinking and being then you’ll enjoy working with me.
- You value your own health and wellbeing. If having a healthy mind and body is important to you, you’ll enjoy your visits to my practice. As we work together you’ll learn lots of useful tips and tricks you can use to stay well and in top mental and physical condition.
- You’re able manage your own time well. If you’re the kind of person who’s always late or who usually forgets appointments, I’m not the person for you. I respect my clients’ time as much as my own and create an efficient ‘no waiting’ environment so you know exactly how long you’ll be with me. If you’re able to make and keep appointments without always having to change them last minute you’ll appreciate my reliable, predictable timely service.
- You stick with things long enough to make real changes. If you’re looking for a ‘magic bullet quick fix’ for your problems I’m not the one for you. Some of my most successful clients have been with me for over 15 years – not because they’re ill, but because they use me as an integral part of their ‘stay well’ routine. As a new client expect to give yourself enough sessions to give your mind and body time to change. If you feel the benefits and you enjoy your visits you’ll probably be enjoying my services for years to come.
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about my ‘Toolbox’